Thursday, May 2, 2019
Reitz Union – Grand Ballroom
655 Reitz Union Drive
Gainesville, FL 32611
7a: Set-up begins
8a: Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:45a – 11:45a: Summit
11:45a – 12:30p: Awards Luncheon
12:30p – 4:00p: Vendor Fair
*Exhibitors will be able to setup at 7a. All booths must be completely setup by 12:00p.
Join us for one of the largest small and diverse business gatherings in north central Florida! This all-day event is designed to provide the small, minority and women-owned business community with information for success, business growth and sustainability. Since its inception, this event has grown to become one of the most anticipated events for area business professionals each year, hosting hundreds of representatives from small, minority and women-owned businesses, corporations, UF departments and members of state agencies and higher education institutions from across the region and state.
Why should YOU Attend?
- Access to diverse businesses, UF departments ready to do business!
- Expand your network and meet new contacts!
- Learn industry trends and issues important to small businesses!
- Meet exhibitors from corporations, government agencies and diverse businesses!
- Get your team motivated and energized!
Highlights and Features
- Exciting speakers & presenters
- Business development sessions
- Learn about trends and issues important to small businesses
- The most exhibitors in north central Florida including corporations, government agencies and diverse businesses